Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New PPD Counselor!

I am SOOOO happy that I finally found a counselor that is right for me. I went for my first appointment yesterday, and I can already tell she's going to be perfect for me. She has 4 kids, and she has had PPD. She knows what it is like, she has experienced it first hand. I NEEDED someone who could say "I get it, I get what you are going through" and it just feels so great! When I left there I felt so refreshed. All of the other counselors that I went to I felt like crap when I left.

Here's the funny part, she lives in the subdivision across from my mother in law & father in law!!! She knows which house is theirs! So it's funny, she's going to drive past their house knowing what is going on in their lives and all of the drama. Kinda funny.

Gotta go right now and make some food for my oldest princess, but I'll come back and write more!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found the perfect counselor, it feels good to have a fit, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete