Saturday, January 17, 2009

Listen Up, Bitch!

I am so fucking sick of my MIL. Can I call her Fucking-Bitch-in-law? She has been sending emails non stop. I have asked her to stop, N has told her she needs to stop, and she continues to send. I have received over 10 emails since I told her to stop emailing me. Yes, I counted the emails, I am not exaggerating. I got tired of going through my email and counting them when I hit the 10th email so I stopped.

I seriously am so emotionally worn out from her. She has been constantly verbally attacking me, calling me names, and saying untrue things about me to N and his sisters and N's Dad. N has been defending me and knows she is flat out lying. N's sisters and I still hang out, so obviously they don't hate me. It's frustrating to me. I was talking to N tonight about his Mom, and I said, "Your Mom is doing everything that my doctors and counselors said people around me should NOT do!" and he agreed. My counselors said that I need to create a support system around me, and she most definitely is not one micro-source of support. It's really sad that she has come the this. She's like a child. She is very dramatic, throwing herself against the wall, falling to the floor, then running into the woods. Please woman. I hope a wolf finds you! (bahahaha!) She tries to get her way. If one way doesn't work, she tries another. N's sister's fiance said that she's kind of like his dog. (LMAO!!!) He said she's like a dog (HAHAHA, sorry inappropriate!) in the sense that a dog will try to bark loud to get attention, then whine, then bark softly, then cry, then get an angry bark, then start all over again. DING DING DING he gets a prize! I am SO glad I am not the only one here seeing MIL's true colors. EVERYONE in the family knows that she throws hissy fits. If she doesn't get her way she will SNAP! FIL has even said this himself!

One of the biggest things that pissed me the hell off is that in an email to Nathan she said:
"There is help here a phone call away. Any assistance necessary. N you need the love and support of your family. You are entitled to that. It is wrong that PPDMommy's unfounded fears has made that impossible."

EXCUSE ME you fucking cunt!
GET A FUCKING CLUE! YOUR SON THINKS YOU NEED HELP, THAT IS WHY HE IS NOT TALKING TO YOU!!! She thinks I have his balls in a fucking chain or something?! WOW. She's such a fucking bitch. She LOVES to play the victim. N is not calling his mother because she has attacked him, made him feel like shit, among other things. N DOES NOT WANT TO TALK TO HIS MOTHER. I wish SHE would realize that.

Some fucking Moms need to cut the FUCKING CORD!!!!!!!
She STILL can't get over the fact that N is married with a family OF HIS OWN.

Wow. If she keeps emailing me I AM getting a restraining order. This women is a fucking psychopath and a half!

Vent over. I've been up all night... literally almost 24 hours now. Nice. Thank you Bitch-in-Law for fucking up my day you fucking diseased wench!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to go through this! Helicopter mom to the extreme. I couldn't even imagine is mine or DF's parents acted like this, I wouldn't even hesitate to drop them. Hope things get better for you, you don't need her shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're going through this. Our MIL's sound so similar & I know how much MIL drama can set you back emotionally. I secretly call my MIL the hag-in-law :)

    If N isn't talking to her, a cut off might be appropriate for the situation. We're just starting a time-out, which I have no doubt will turn into a cut off. It definitely helps the PPD/A to not have me or the kids see or speak to her at all!

    Good luck & I hope this ends for you quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so hard because N works for the family business.... that his Dad & Mom own.

    This is such a shitty & complicated situation.

    ReplyDelete