Sunday, January 18, 2009

How am I so calm through all of this?!

I'm surprised at how I am handling this situation. It's been very hard to let someone beat me up emotionally, and not to snap or yell back. I like to think of it as me taking the high road instead of stooping to her level and saying crap back. It's hard though, I would love to give her a piece of my mind, but I am not going to.

I am seriously thinking about a restraining order. This is affecting my physical and emotional health and that is the last thing I need right now with my PPD. She is harassing me through emailing though, I'm not sure if that is enough to get a restraining order. What if I have my doctor testify that this is in fact harming my health and she does need to stop? If a doctor testifies that the emails are harmful to my health, is there a chance for a restraining order? I need to find that out. I called the police department today, and she said that an officer would come to the house and take a report. I asked if it was possible to do that tomorrow and she said yes, at your convienence. I just don't want to deal with all of this if a restraining order isn't even possible.

I've been taking tylenol with codeine and my lorazepam. I have been shaky and seriously my stomach has been so upset that I have been in the bathroom a LOT if you know what I mean. I feel like I am going to puke constantly. I don't want to eat either.

It's amazing how someone's words can affect a person so much. Some people can be so cruel...

No comments:

Post a Comment