Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello, 2009!

I feel like I have a fresh start with the New Year. I'm feeling better with my PPD, yay! It's been SO long since I have been able to say that! Now, hopefully those feelings will stay positive.

I got my period. Great. I haven't had it in about 2 years, and I finally got it. Damn thing had me craving chocolate like it was going extinct! I'm pretty sure my hormones are working wonders, and that is why I got my period of course, but I think that is also why I am feeling better. Now, onto better and bigger things...

New Years Resolutions:

1. Beat my battle against PPD and be free of anti-depressant medications. Hard, yes. Do-able? Yes!
2. Eat healthier (starting in February once I digest all the chocolate in my house.)
3. Spend less time on the damn internet.
4. Be more creative during play time with my girls.
5. Make new friends IN PERSON. I hardly get out... so it's hard!
6. Plan more alone time for Nathan & I.
7. Plan/Go on a vacation.
8. Volunteer somewhere.
9. Buy less crap from Target. Seriousssslllllyyyyyy.
10. Get straight A's... 4.0!

That's a nice list with a variety of things that I know I can accomplish if I put my mind to it. Now... I gotta put my mind to it..!

Nathan & I rang in the New Year with our girls. We stayed home, watched the ball drop, he drank champagne, I drank sparkling grape juice because I pretty much hate alcohol. We drank from our wedding flutes, it was great! I loved it! I fell asleep on the couch with N downstairs and I guess he tried to wake me up but I was like a bear waking from hibernation wanting food... aka don't fucking wake me up when I'm sleeping. =) I love him!


I'm kinda freaking out that my little princess is almost 1! It seems like I just had her yesterday.... I think I'm in denial. My baby isn't 11 months old. No. No. NO! ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment