Thursday, May 7, 2009

I AM PREGNANT!

BIG new of course!

I am pregnant! Almost 6 weeks! I was shocked.

I hadn't had a migraine in 2 weeks which was weird. My boobs felt a little more sensitive than normal when S was breastfeeding, so I took a test. I was expecting just a test line. Woooooop I wash my hands, then there's a faint line. The bathroom light was off so I turn it on and my heart was racing. I was tricking myself to think that I was seeing an imaginary second line. Ohh no. That was most definitely NOT my imagination! There was a faint pregnant line. I was 4 weeks at the time of the pregnancy test.

So, I was on medication. Effexor XL 75mg. I was scared. Antidepressants while pregnant? No way, not for me. I want to do this PILL FREE. Of course it's not for everyone, but I really feel better knowing I am not putting substances into my body than worrying sick about my unborn baby while taking medications. The same day I took the pregnancy test I had an appointment with my therapist. She said congrats and we talked about a game plan. I am so happy that we figured everything out, what to do, how to do it, when to do it. It's all in place if I need it. Support, yes! The next day I called my OB and said I want to get off the effexor. They wrote me a RX to start my wean. 7 days ofo 37.5mg Effexor XL.

Fast forward to today. I am on day 2 of taking NO effexor. I am doing great! MINOR vertigo, that's all! I am so so happy. I read nightmare stories about weaning off of effexor. I am very fortunate that I am doing so well. I hope I am not jinxing myself and I continue to have an easy time off of the medication.

I am so happy, our babies will all be close in age. This is great, we wanted 3 kids and always wanted them to be close in age. We planned on trying for another baby in October 2009, when I was off of my medication, but I guess life has different plans for us. This will be my last pregnancy and I am trying to make the most of it. I am very happy, excited, thrilled! I can't wait to paint the nursery and buy baby room decor. I have so many images of baby rooms in my head, I want to apply them to our walls! I just need to know if this little munchkin is a boy or a girl first though. =D

School is almost done. YES.

I've been so busy lately, but things have been great. I am so happy right now, and so happy that I am happy! What a rush, what a feeling!

2 comments:

  1. ini adalah metode yang sempurna untuk mempelajari aturan dan menemukan beberapa trik poker online. Anda mungkin berpikir bahwa jika Anda bermain satu atau dua kali atau Anda telah melihat beberapa game di TV, aman untuk mengambil risiko uang Anda. Itu salah. Ini hal yang sama sekali berbeda ketika Anda bermain poker online nyata, dengan pemain nyata, bertaruh uang nyata. Satu-satunya titik buruk
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    hobiqq
    rajawaliqq
    http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/

    ReplyDelete