Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Long Awaited Update!

It's been a VERY long time since I last updated. I am extremely proud to say I am doing very very very well!

Things with the in-laws have calmed down. They've backed off, and I am SO happy they did. I can actually wake up feeling fresh, awake, happy, and excited to start my new day without anxiety.

I've been on Effexor 75 mg. for a bit now. I LOVE it. I was nervous to try it, but I am so grateful that I did. What an amazing antidepressant, lol! My anxiety is so much better, I am so happy. I have motivation, I am excited, I do things alone, I am myself again. What an amazing place I am at right now! I am so proud of myself, and it has taken me so much time to say that, and I am SO damn proud!!! I feel like I've climbed a mountain and I should yell, "I DID IT WORLD, I FOUGHT MY PPD! I WON MY BATTLE!!!"

I had an appointment today with my nurse prescriber. She said since the 75 mg. is working so well for me, there's no need to increase. I am happy about that, and I am happy that I am able to get out and do things and not worry or think that everyone is looking at me and critisizing me. I feel free. I feel like I can finally spread my wings and fly... what a feeling!

My PPD counselor is amazing. I have an amazing support staff working on me, I am lucky that I found such a great therapist. She's helping me set up my very own support system of friends, particularly Moms, and young Moms, that I can relate to. I am so excited to meet new Moms to make friends with.

That's all for now, I guess! There's not much going on. I am very busy with the kids & school, and my life is pretty drama free right now and I am extremely happy about that. I've been exercising and doing fun things like playing outside with the kids, planting flowers, etc. and it's great. I love it. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!

1 comment:

  1. dalam bermain poker uang adalah bahwa Anda biasanya menemukan pemain miskin di meja. Jadi jangan membuat ide di kepala Anda bahwa itu adalah permainan yang sama di atas meja uang sungguhan. Percayalah bahwa itu tidak benar. Jadi jika kebetulan menang di permainan pertama di meja permainan uang jangan menjadi bersemangat dan berpikir bahwa Anda bisa menang di meja uang sungguhan
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    hobiqq
    rajawaliqq
    http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/

    ReplyDelete